- Trans-Siberian Gold Plc (TSG) has released its production update at the Asacha Gold Mine for the three months ended 30 September 2019 and for the first nine months of 2019.
- The company reported an increase of 32 per cent QoQ in gold production to 12,620 oz as compared to 9,544oz in Q2 2019.
- Company’s average gold grade increased by 6.3 per cent YoY to 8.3 g/t as compared to 7.8 g/t in Q3 2018.
- For the first nine months of 2019, revenue increased by 12.9 per cent YoY to $44.3million as compared to $39.2milion for 9M 2018.
- On 22nd October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 11:55 AM, TSG shares were trading at GBX 91.00, down by 4.50 points or 4.71 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.