- SRT Marine Systems Plc (SRT) has come up with a trading update for the six months ended 30th September 2019.
- The company’s revenues during the first half increased year on year by 10 per cent to £3.5 million from £3.2 million for the same period last year.
- The company was having £1.7 million of cash as at 30th September 2019 and received all expected cash payments in respect of its systems business.
- The company is having some major new product launches and marketing updates scheduled for November and expects to see the transceivers business continue to grow in the second half.
- On 4th October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:04 AM, SRT shares were trading at GBX 39.90, down by 1.35 points or 3.27% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.