- Proteome Sciences Plc (PRM) has released a trading update and announced board changes.
- The company’s services platform continued strengthening through the third quarter, and it received a record number of 43 quotes for new business.
- Purchase orders with a value of more than £1 million have been secured so far in the second half for delivery over the coming 12 months.
- The company reported that on 31 December 2019, Dr Jeremy Haigh will be stepping down from the Board and his position as CEO (Chief Executive Officer).
- On 31st October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:21 AM, PRM shares were trading at GBX 2.55, up flat against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.