- Mountview Estates Plc (MTVW) has released an interim result for the half-year ended 30 September 2019.
- The company’s Turnover declined marginally by 1.0 per cent to at £29.9 million as compared to £30.2 million in the same period of the last year.
- The gross profit of the company stood at £19.1 million, higher by 2.7 per cent as compared to £18.6 million in 2018.
- Profit before tax improved by 9.4 per cent to at £17.4 million as compared to £15.9million in the same period the previous year.
- Earnings per share for the reported period was at 361.1 pence, while the net assets per share stood at £95.7.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.