- For the six-month period ended 30 September 2019, revenue profit was up 0.4% to £225 million
- For the period, loss before tax was £147 million
- Adjusted diluted earnings per share increased 0.3% to 30.4 pence
- Group LTV ratio stood at 28.1% on 30 September 2019
- On 12th November 2019, LAND shares were trading at GBX 895.20 at GMT 8:58 AM, up 3.20 points or 0.36% from the previous day’s closing price level.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.