- The company has grown its installed headset base to 302
- The company is expected to witness significant new installations in the New Year
- The group is focussing more on the aquarium sector in the short term
- The full year 2019 revenue is expected to be £6 million to £3.8 million
- On 20th December 2019, the stock of IMMO was trading at GBX 6.10 at GMT 09:28 AM, down 0.55 points or 8.27% from its previous close.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.