- Gama Aviation Plc (GMAA) has reported interim results for six months to 30 June 2019.
- The company’s revenues were up by 22.5 per cent to $121.8 million as compared to $99.4 million in H1 2018.
- Gross Profit of the company (Pre-IFRS 16) stood at $23.5 million, up 19.9 per cent as compared to $19.6 million in H1 2018.
- The adjusted EBIT (Pre-IFRS 16) declined by 12.7 per cent to $4.1 million from $4.7 million of H1 2018.
- On 23rd September 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 12:11 PM, GMAA shares were trading at GBX 76.00, up by 1.00 points or 1.33 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.