- Galliford Try Plc (GFRD) has entered into an agreement with Bovis Homes Group Plc with respect to the integration of the company’s Linden Homes and Partnerships & Regeneration divisions with Bovis Homes.
- Galliford Try Plc shareholders will receive new Bovis Homes shares valued at £675 million.
- The company will receive a cash consideration of £300 million.
- Bovis Homes will assume Galliford Try’s obligations under a private placement of £100 million, 10-year debt.
- On 7th November 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 11:44 AM, GFRD shares were trading at GBX 716, down by 26 points or 3.50 per cent against the previous day’s closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.