- For FY19 the company continues to make good progress driven both by organic growth and new businesses
- The company’s AUM has increased despite political uncertainty and weak equities
- There has been high client retention in FY 19
- The performance of the company will be in line with management guidance
- On 9th December 2019, the stock of FEN was trading at GBX 33.50 at GMT 10:18AM, up 0.30 point or 0.9% from its previous close
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.