- The bank’s revenues improved because of healthy client business at €8.64 billion, as compared to €8.57 billion in 2018.
- The bank achieved the cost target with costs reducing to €6.77 billion as compared to €6.88 billion in 2018.
- The Net profit of the bank which also includes the first restructuring expense of €101 million for personnel reduction and higher tax rate, stood at €644 million as compared to €862 million in 2018.
- Bank’s Common Equity Tier 1 ratio increased by 50 bps (basis points) to 13.4 per cent in 2019 as compared to 12.9 per cent in 2018.
- On 13th February 2020, at the time of writing, GMT 08:01 AM, 0RLW shares were trading at EUR 5.90, down by 0.009 points or 0.25% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.