- Clear Leisure Plc (CLP), has announced its unaudited interim results for the six months ended 30 June 2019.
- The company’s loss for the reported period reduced by 70 per cent to €477,000 from loss of €1.6 million in H1 2018.
- Operating loss of the company for the six months reduced 25 per cent to €526,000 from loss of €706,000 in H1 2018.
- On the operational front, the company during the reported period assessed a variety of new investment opportunities within its special focus areas of blockchain, artificial intelligence and interactive media.
- On 20th September 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:23 AM, CLP shares were trading at GBX 0.23, up by 0.01 points or 4.44% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.