- BioVentix Plc (BVXP) has released the audited results for the year ended 30 June 2019.
- The company’s revenues for the year were up by 6 per cent to £9.3 million.
- Profit before tax improved by 1 per cent to £7.0 million.
- At the year-end the company was having cash balances of £6.5 million despite increased dividend distribution during the year.
- On 21st October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:04 AM, BVXP shares were trading at GBX 3,600.00, up by 40.00 points or 1.12% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.