- The return on tangible equity (ROTE) for the group was 9% for FY2019
- The group continues to target greater than 10% ROTE
- Group statutory PBT was £4 billion compared to £3.5 billion in FY2018
- Common equity tier 1 ratio was at 13.8% on 31 December 2019
- On 13th February 2020, at the time of writing, GMT 09:16 AM, BARC shares were trading at GBX 176.14, down by 3.20 points or 1.78% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.