- Aura Energy Limited (AURA) has released the September quarterly report.
- During the reported period, the company achieved the key milestone for the Tiris Uranium Project, which is fully permitted and construction ready.
- The Tiris Uranium Project has a low capital cost of US$62.9 million and low C1 cash cost of US$25.43/lb U3O
- The company begun preliminary field actions and data review on its approved exploration licences for its gold, base and battery metal dwellings in Mauritania.
- On 31st October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 11:28 AM, AURA shares were trading at GBX 0.33, down by 0.03 points or 7.14 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.