- ADES International Holding Plc (LON: ADES) has released updates on its performance over the third quarter and nine months to 30 September 2019.
- The revenue for YTD 2019 was of US$ 341.7 million, a year on year increase of 169 per cent.
- Revenue for Q3 2019 stood at US$ 121.8 million, representing a 157 per cent as compared to Q3 2018.
- The company reported that the profit margins remained in line with those of 1H2019.
- Cash and Cash Equivalents recorded US$ 112 million as of 30 September 2019 as compared to US$ 130 million in FY2018.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.