- February 02, 2023 02:30 PM EST
Titan Medical Inc expected to post a loss of 12 cents a share - Earnings Preview
- November 08, 2022 02:35 PM EST | Reuters
* Titan Medical Inc is expected to show no change in quarterly revenue when it reports results on November 10. * * Refinitiv's mean analyst estimate for Titan Medical Inc is for a loss of 12 centsRead More...
Milestone Pharmaceuticals Inc expected to post a loss of 41 cents a share - Earnings Preview
- November 08, 2022 02:34 PM EST | Reuters
* Milestone Pharmaceuticals Inc is expected to show no change in quarterly revenue when it reports results on November 10 (estimated). * * Refinitiv's mean analyst estimate for MilestoneRead More...
Chartwell Retirement Residences expected to post earnings of 14 centsa share - Earnings Preview
- November 07, 2022 10:12 PM EST | Reuters
* Chartwell Retirement Residences is expected to show a rise in quarterly revenue when it reports results on November 9. * The Mississauga Ontario-based company is expected to report a 13.2% increaseRead More...
Medtronic PLC Says Co Has Submitted Final Module Of Symplicity Spyral Premarket Approval Package To U.S. Food And Drug Administration
- November 07, 2022 06:22 PM EST | Reuters
Nov 7 (Reuters) - Medtronic PLC: * SPYRAL HTN-ON MED STUDY DEMONSTRATES MEANINGFUL CLINICAL BENEFITS CONSISTENT WITH OTHER SPYRAL HTN RENAL DENERVATION TRIALS * MEDTRONIC PLC- HAS SUBMITTED FINALRead More...
Vext Science Announces Refinancing Of Secured Non-Convertible Debentures
- November 07, 2022 06:01 PM EST | Reuters
Nov 7 (Reuters) - Vext Science Inc: * VEXT SCIENCE ANNOUNCES REFINANCING OF SECURED NON-CONVERTIBLE DEBENTURES * VEXT SCIENCE INC - NEW DEBENTURES ACCRUE INTEREST AT RATE OF 11.25% PER ANNUM * VEXTRead More...
Fusion Pharmaceuticals Inc <FUSN.O>: A loss of 50 cents per share anticipated for third quarter
- November 04, 2022 03:41 PM EDT | Reuters
4 November 2022 07:41 p.m. All figures in US dollars. Fusion Pharmaceuticals Inc is expected to show a decrease in its third quarter earnings to -50 cents per share according to the mean RefinitivRead More...
Cronos Group Inc expected to post a loss of 6 cents a share - Earnings Preview
- November 04, 2022 02:52 PM EDT | Reuters
* Cronos Group Inc is expected to show a rise in quarterly revenue when it reports results on November 7. * The Toronto Ontario-based company is expected to report a 23.4% increase in revenue toRead More...
Cronos Group Inc <CRON.TO>: A loss of 6 cents per share anticipated for third quarter
- November 04, 2022 02:52 PM EDT | Reuters
4 November 2022 06:51 p.m. All figures in US dollars. Cronos Group Inc is expected to show a decrease in its third quarter earnings to -6 cents per share according to the mean Refinitiv estimate fromRead More...
Oncolytics Biotech Inc <ONCY.O>: A loss of 11 cents per share anticipated for third quarter
- November 04, 2022 02:32 PM EDT | Reuters
4 November 2022 06:32 p.m. All figures in Canadian dollars. Oncolytics Biotech Inc is expected to show a decrease in its third quarter earnings to -11 cents per share according to the mean RefinitivRead More...
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I look for in healthcare stocks?
There are multiple ways to look at any stock. It may include looking at fundamentals like dividends, earnings over the last few years, and ratios like price-to-earnings (P/E). The other way might be to look at what the future may hold. In the event of a large-scale demand in the future for a particular drug or vaccine that a company has produced or is likely to produce in the near term, the company's stock may find more backers. A look at what the company provides in the market, which can include hospital services, might be a good way to look at healthcare stocks.
What are the best stocks to invest in Canada?
There is a variety of choices available to the investor. Stocks represent companies that operate in sectors like healthcare, oil and gas, cannabis, and the list is long. The best stocks may relate to a particular industry, for example, the clean energy sector which has participants like Brookfield Renewable Partners, and Northland Power, or they can be a diversified mix of clean energy stocks and other sectors like oil and energy. In order to pick the best, the investor must study a little about the near-term market prospects for the related sector.
What is the fastest growing stock in Canada?
Considering the market environment at the time of writing this, Verde Agritech PLC (TSX: NPK) appears to be one of the fastest-growing stocks in Canada, with a price-to-earnings (P/E) ratio of 114.3. This crop nutrition and input stock has zoomed by over 450 per cent in the last 12 months. On the financial front, Verde Agritech expanded its 2021 net profit by 540 per cent year-on-year (YoY), and it expects 2022 revenue to reach C$ 72.26 million. However, investors should note that a stock’s performance can change depending on market conditions.
Why you should invest in healthcare?
Healthcare stocks represent entities that provide arguably one of the most basic necessities to the wider world. They become even more crucial at the time of a pandemic or a large-scale disease outbreak in any particular region. Healthcare remains a growing sector as cures for all diseases have yet to be identified, and new ones like Covid-19 can crop up at any time. This makes healthcare stocks an interesting watch for a lot of investors.