- GQG’s funds under management (FUM), as of 31 May 2022, stands at US$94.6 billion.
- GQG management reported increase in funds under management across all strategies.
- GQG is a US-based investment firm.
Investment management firm, GQG Partners Inc (ASX:GQG) has shared the Funds Under Management (FUM) update as of 31 May 2022. In a month, FUM has improved across all strategies of GQG.
In April, GQG recorded a significant fall in its FUM over the month. The emerging markets equity clocked the highest loss, falling from US$24.9 billion to US$23.7 billion.
On the ASX, GQG was spotted trading 0.91% up at AU$1.660 apiece with a market capitalisation of AU$4.85 billion at 11:33 AM AEST.
Suggested reading: What’s ailing ASX media giants - NEC, NWS, OML, and others
FUM across all strategies
In the ASX announcement today, GQG informed its investors that the total FUM of the company has increased from US$90.4 billion to US$94.6 billion in a month. Here is the strategies’ wise division of FUM:
- In international equity, FUM increased from US$31.9 billion to US$33.7 billion.
- Global equity’s FUM surged from US$28.9 billion to US$29.7 billion.
- Emerging markets equity jumps from US$23.7 billion to US$24.7 billion.
- Lastly, US Equity rose from US$5.9 billion to US$6.5 billion.
Image source: © Felixcasio | Megapixl.com
Share performance of GQG
Including today’s gain, the share price of GQG has surged by around 20% in a month. However, the share price has decreased by 6% in last six months.
Image source: ©2022 Kalkine Media®
GQG – a dividend-paying stock
In May 2022, GQG declared a quarterly dividend of US$0.020 per share, which is payable on 28 June 2022. In Feb 2022, the company announced a dividend of US$0.0154 per share. The dividend was paid on 30 March 2022.