- For the year ended 30 September 2019, group revenue came in at £1 million
- Gross margin fell to 33.7% from 37% in the year-ago period
- Profit before tax was £1 million
- Basic earnings per share came in at 16.8 pence compared to 22.7 pence in the year-ago period
- On 10th December 2019, the stock of ZYT was trading at GBX 182.50 at GMT 08:48 AM, down 10 points or 5.2% from its previous close.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.