- XLMedia Plc (XLM) has reported its interim results for the six months ended 30 June 2019 and has given full-year update.
- The company’s revenues declined to $42.5 million as compared to $47.2 million in H1 2018.
- The adjusted EBITDA of the company was $18.6 million in the reported period as compared to $21.6 million in H1 2018.
- The board because of the slowdown in this year’s acquisition activity of the group and weak financials, expects to deliver an adjusted EBITDA of around USD 34 million and revenues of around USD 80 million for the year ending 31 December 2019.
- On 23rd September 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 12:17 PM, XLM shares were trading at GBX 60.00, down by 15.00 points or 20.00 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.