- For the year to 29 October 2019, group revenue was up 1% over the corresponding prior-year period
- Online gaming net revenue went up by 44% in the year to date period
- The US business continues to deliver on its retail and mobile strategies to be at the forefront in the US market
- US expansion net revenue tripled and was driven by the opening of new states
- On 21st November 2019, WMH shares were trading at GBX 180.35 at GMT 09:49 AM, up 1.25 points or 0.70% from the previous day’s closing price level.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.