- Thruvision Group Plc (THRU) has come up with an update on trading for the first half of the Group's financial year ended 30 September 2019.
- The group’s revenues improved by 50 per cent to £4.8 million as compared to £3.2 million in H1 FY19.
- Company’s cash at 30 September 2019 remained healthy at £8.7 million as compared to £9.4 million as of 31 March 2019.
- During the reported period, the company got its seventh and eighth customers, Macau Customs and US Customs and Border Protection respectively.
- On 3rd October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 11:22 PM, THRU shares were trading at GBX 27.60, up by 0.60 points or 2.22 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.