- ScS Group Plc (SCS) has announced the preliminary results for the 52 weeks ended 27 July 2019.
- Company’s gross sales improved by £5.8 million to £333.3 million as compared to £327.5 million of FY18.
- The Underlying operating profit from continuing operations increased by 4.6 per cent to £14.3million as compared to £13.7 million in FY18.
- The company reported an increase of 13.1 per cent in the underlying earnings per share of 30.3p as compared to 26.8p in FY18.
- On 1st October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:11 AM, SCS shares were trading at GBX 220.00, down by 17.00 points or 7.17% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.