- Rosneft Oil Company (ROSN) has released the financial results for 3Q and 9М 2019.
- The company reported that Net income for the period 9M 2019 surged by 25 per cent YoY to RUB 550 billion. Net income included a QoQ growth to RUB 225 billion in 3Q 2019.
- The third quarter EBITDA increased by 7.6 per cent QoQ to RUB 554 billion with margin improvement of 24.4 per cent.
- The company also reported an FCF growth of more than 2 times (QoQ) in 3Q 2019 to RUB 281 billion
- On 6th November 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 11:45 AM, ROSN shares were trading at USD 7.07, up by 0.002 points or 0.03 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.