- PAO Severstal (SVST) has released its Q3 & 9M 2019 financial results for the period ended 30 September 2019.
- The revenue of the company declined (QoQ) by 3 per cent in Q3 2019 to $2,111 million as compared to $2,177 million in Q2 2019.
- The revenue of the company declined YoY by 2.7 per cent for 9M 2019 to $ 6,319 million as compared to $ 6,495 million for 9M 2019.
- The EBITDA of the company improved (QoQ) by 4.5 per cent in Q3 2019 to $787 million as compared to $753 million in Q2 2019.
- On 18th October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 11:36 AM, SVST shares were trading at USD 13.78, down by 0.07 points or 0.47 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.