- Menzies (John) Plc (MNZS) has announced several contracts wins and renewals across its UK operations.
- In Glasgow, the company has entered into a 3-year contract with Lufthansa and has bagged a new 5-year periodic contract with United Airlines.
- In Edinburgh, the company has been selected Edelweiss Air, a Swiss leisure airline as its ground handler of choice at Edinburgh Airport.
- In London Gatwick, Wizz Air has renewed its contract for a three-year term, while Tap Air Portugal, has renewed its ground handling contract for three years at Heathrow.
- On 1st October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 12:13 PM, MNZS shares were trading at GBX 403.50, down by 0.50 points or 0.12 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.