- The company issued 91,253,530 ordinary shares at 1.5 pence per share
- This will be utilized to provide working capital
- Also, it will enable the company to hire additional scientists
- The company targets to increase average sales per client to £100,000 -£500,000 for physical and AI services
- On 9th December 2019, the stock of SKIN was trading at GBX 1.52 at GMT 10:51AM, down 0.04 point or 2.56% from its previous close
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.