Entertainment AI Plc (LON: EAI) has released the results for the six months ended 31 December 2019 and outlook for 2020.
- The company’s average RPM (Revenue per Thousand Videos) improved by 11 per cent to $1.49 as compared to $1.35 in 2018.
- The Gross YouTube advertising revenue on MCN was up by 64 per cent to of $18.7 million as compared to $11.4 million in 2018.
- The Net revenue (minus YouTube commission) surged by 58 per cent to of $10.5 million as compared to $6.5 million in 2018.
- The company as at 31 December 2019 was having net cash of $9.5 million.
- On 30th June 2020, at the time of writing, GMT 08:55 AM, EAI shares were trading at GBX 27.00, unchanged against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.