- Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft (0RLW) has released the third quarter result of 2019.
- The Group revenues of the bank increased by 2 per cent year-on-year to EUR2,183 million as compared to EUR2,140 million Q3 2018.
- Net interest income of the bank increased by 2.7 per cent, while net commission income for the reported period remained almost stable.
- The Bank increased its overall operating profit to EUR448 million in the third quarter as compared to EUR346 million in Q3 2018, while its pre-tax profit inched up to EUR440 million as compared to EUR331 million in Q3 2018.
- On 7th November 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:04 AM, 0RLW shares were trading at EUR 5.85, up by 0.05 points or 0.94 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.