- Bank of Georgia Group Plc (BGEO) has released the Group's third quarter and the first nine months of 2019 consolidated financial results.
- Net interest income of the bank increased by 1.8 per cent to GEL 188,682k in 3Q19 from GEL 185,335k in 3Q18.
- Operating income for the third quarter increased by 5.9 per cent to GEL 284,962k as compared to GEL 269,080k in the same quarter last year.
- For the 9M19 period, the operating income increased by 5.8 per cent to GEL 801,004k as compared to GEL 756,971k.
- On 7th November 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:05 AM, BGEO shares were trading at GBX 1,374.00, up by 22.00 points or 1.63 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.