- The company has raised £7,729,150 by placing 30,916,601 new ordinary shares in the company
- The issued was placed with M&G Plc, one of the company’s flagship shareholders
- M&G Plc increased its stake in the company to 19.9%.
- The proceeds of the issue will be utilised in the construction work for Sonora Lithium Project in Mexico
- On 25 November 2019, BCN shares were trading at GBX 27 at GMT 09:53 AM, up 1.25 points or 4.85% from the previous day’s closing price level.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.