- For the six months ended 30 September 2019, underlying revenue was flat at £2,458 million compared to the year-ago period
- Underlying operating profit was £251 million after the adjustments related to IFRS 16.
- Underlying basic EPS was 32.5 pence
- Free cash flow was £8 million
- On 20th November 2019, BAB shares were trading at GBX 532.80 at GMT 09:28 AM, down 12.20 points or 2.24% from the previous day’s closing price level.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.