- The company had agreed to dispose of 80% of its subsidiary AAOG Congo for a consideration of £1 million.
- The company had sought financing arrangements from RiverFort to enable it continue as a going concern beyond the beginning of February 2020.
- The company continues to make progress on the terms and conditions to be included in the loan note
- The company announced that Brian Moritz has resigned from the position of non-0065ecutive director of the company.
- On 6th January 2020, at the time of writing, GMT 09:25 AM, AAOG shares were trading at GBX 0.47, down by 0.1 points or 17.39% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.