- The group had no revenue for the for the period ended 30 September 2019
- The loss for the six months was ¬£156,600
- Net current assets were at ¬£110,724
- Further funding is necessary for continuing expenses as well as maintenance and development of the company‚Äôs mineral resources
- On 13th December 2019, the stock of AYM was trading at GBX 1.35 at GMT 08:14 AM, down 0.15 points or 10% from its previous close.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.