- ADES International Holding Plc (ADES) has announced its results for the six-month period ended 30 June 2019.
- The revenue of the company surged by 176 per cent to US$219.9 million as compared to US$79.7 million in H1 2018.
- The EBIDTA of the company stood at US$90 million as compared to US$37.8 million in the same period of FY18.
- The net profit of the company was US$11.0 million, down by 39.6 per cent as compared to US$18.2 million in the H1 FY18.
- On 27th September 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 13:15 PM, ADES shares were trading at GBX 13.20, up by 0.30 points or 2.33 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.