- 4imprint Group Plc (FOUR) has released an update on group trading performance.
- The company reported that the half-year results highlighted an encouraging year-on-year organic revenue growth of 16 per cent.
- The company has witnessed strong growth in both new and existing customer orders and new brand recognition element of the group continues to perform well.
- The board of the company expects a strong full year trading performance, with revenue growth of around 16 per cent over the previous year.
- On 4th November 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:42 AM, FOUR shares were trading at GBX 2,950.00, down by 10.00 points or 0.34 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.