Source: Civil, Shutterstock
- Vancouver-based consumer wellness brand Rritual Superfoods has appointed Sarton Molnar-Fenton as its new VP sales for the US.
- In her role at Rritual, Sarton will be responsible to develop GTM (go-to-market) and growth strategies across multiple sales channels.
- The Company is confident that the top-tier sales experience and skill of Sarton will drive the Company’s growth in the US.
Plant-based superfood company Rritual Superfoods Inc (RSF:CSE) has appointed Sarton Molnar-Fenton to lead its sales function as VP Sales for the US. At Rritual, Sarton will be responsible for developing go-to-market and growth strategies to maximise results across multiple channels such as convenience, club, grocery, mass retail, and through sales and distribution partners.
Rritual is confident that her top-tier sales experience and skill will fuel the growth of the Company’s product line throughout the US.
Meet Sarton Molnar-Fenton
Sarton Molnar-Fenton comes with a vast Consumer packaged goods (CPG) experience to lead sales function. Previously, she has been an integral part of the sales function across several organisations.
- In her role at the JET Collection, Sarton delivered more than CA$100 million in incremental sales and secured over 100,000 new points of distribution.
- At Nestle, she worked with its Tribe Hummus brand and managed a CA$20 million territory with P&L responsibilities. She was leading all accounts, including Ahold Delhaize, Tops, Trader Joe's, C&S, Safeway, Albertsons, Publix, Wegmans, and Kroger and attained an average all-commodity volume of almost CA$95 on all core items.
- In her role at The Danone Company, Sarton was engaged in the development of processes to maximise sales execution across the organisation. During her leadership, the Company notched up the 2013 most improved region award for Danone's flagship initiative - PUMA execution.
- At Celsius Inc, under her ownership, sales of the Company grew with all key accounts, including CVS, Costco and Walmart, Roche Bros, Shaw's, Stop & Shop, Tedeschi's, Xtramart, 7-11, Walgreen's, BJ's.
Furthermore, she was also an integral part of gaining category share, relaunching, as well as working on partnerships with companies like Trader Joe’s.
Meanwhile, armed with an executive leadership team that boasts of more than 100 years of CPG pedigree, the Company is all set to launch in North America in the second quarter of 2021. Besides, Sarton Molnar-Fenton’s appointment would help the Company to boost its upcoming launch in the booming US health food market.
On 13 April 2021, RSF shares closed 8.42% higher at CA$1.03.