This is The Stocks in Action show. Let’s have a look at ASX 200 and the ASX listed stocks that are trending today.
• The S&P/ASX200 is down just 6.10 points today to 7289.30. The bottom performing stocks in this index are Skycity Entertainment Group, down 5.29 per cent and Corporate Travel Management, down 4.18 per cent.
• According to American-British data company Refinitiv, S&P Global Ratings had revised the outlook on its long-term ratings on Australia to stable from negative citing the country's "swift economic recovery" from the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
• The Australia and New Zealand Banking Group showed total job ads jumped 7.9 per cent in May from April, when they rose 4.9 per cent.
• The benchmark crude indices WTI and Brent are trading at two-year high price even the world’s largest importing region is showing sluggish demand.
• Vonex has entered into a conditional, non-binding term sheet to purchase part of MNF Groups Direct Business for $31 million.
• Moving on to the next news technology company IXUP has struck a deal to acquire the whole intellectual property and associated technology product portfolio for $3 million from Data Republic a month after its financial collapse.
• Bryah Resources has received binding commitments for a placement of 52.7 million new shares at an issue price of 7.5 cents per share with 52.7 million free attaching options, to raise $3.95 million.
• Okapi Resources shared on 7 June 2021 that it has commenced drilling at the Enmore Gold Project in northeastern NSW.