The programme touches upon price-sensitive announcements during early trading hours in the Australian market that would impact stock movement. Watch The Stocks in Action on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Shares of ASX-listed fund manager Home Consortium were trading in red after it provided an update in relation to HealthCo portfolio acquisitions.
• Nearmap, the Ariel imagery company, today announced its unaudited preliminary results for FY21. In June 2021, it recorded a 26 per cent growth in group Annual Contract Value, compared to June 2020.
• Shares of Azure were trading up, post the company shared on Tuesday that exploration activities have started on Barton with an airborne magnetic survey in progress.
• The share price of Fenix Resources was trading flat after the Company reported an outstanding quarter.
• Shares of iCar Asia were trading high after it announced receiving a conditional, non-binding indicative proposal from Carsome Group for it to buy shares in iCar it does not already own.
• Carsome offers iCar shareholders AUD 0.55 in cash per share, representing 83 per cent premium to its last close of AUD 0.30 on July 9.