Hi, you are watching ‘The Penny Picks’. Let us zoom our lens on the market performance today, and how penny space continues to be under the spotlight.
• Shares of zircon explorer Sheffield Resources jumped as Joint Venture signed binding offtake for zircon concentrate. zircon is a mineral belonging to the group of nesosilicates and is a source of the metal zirconium. Sheffield stated that its 50:50 owned JV company Kimberly Mineral Sands signed amendments to three agreements with zircon concentrate processors based in China.
• Moving on and Happy Valley Nutrition trading as HVM rose on securing a supply contract from US firm. The New Zealand-based milk processor and U.S.-based Burt Lewis Ingredients for HVM to supply batch-formulated nutritional milk powders to BLI.
• Next, Cogstate - a leading neuroscience company working to optimize brain health soared on a significant US FDA approval for drugs to treat Alzheimer’s disease.
• Moving on, Gold miner and explorer Dateline Resources surged on reporting the second phase of ore sorting results for the Gold Links Gold Mine in Colorado.
• A total of 849kg of mineralised material was collected from Gold Links, of which 49 per cent of the sorted material was reported as waste and contained less than point 7 grams per tonne of gold per mined tonne.
• Eris Resoruces, another miner on this list, saw their share pricereach a new 52-week high upon releasing an update on its exploration activities at the Constellation deposit.
• pet services business Mad Paws Holdings that soared on releasing an upbeat trading update for May 2021.
• EZZ Life Science is eying record gains following United Pharma's amended distribution deal.