The show guages the pulse of the market and trends that emerge by mid-day, along with providing the commodity and crypto charter, besides market gainers/losers. Watch The Mid-Market Pulse on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Shares of Pacific Smiles were trading 0.8 per cent lower at AU$2.55 after the company issued earnings guidance for FY21.
• Shares of real estate company Ingenia Communities Group rose 3 per cent to AU$6.05 after the home builder issued robust guidance for FY21.
• The share price of AMP dropped nearly 1 per cent to AU$1.10 even after the financial services company confirmed that the national corporate regulator will take no action against the company.
• And we’ve got another tumblr today as shares of Rio Tinto fell over 1 per cent to AU$129.75 after the global miner raised its full-year iron ore production cost guidance, citing a spike in labour and input costs.
• Shares of fertility research and treatment firm Monash IVF rose 1.2 per cent to 83 cents.
• The share price of jewelry retailer Michael Hill International rose 5.5 per cent to 86 cents after the company report strong sales growth for the full financial year 2021.
• The stock price of investment management firm Navigator Global Investments dropped 5.6 per cent to AU$1.68 following business update for June quarter.