Welcome to News Beyond markets – a special show that will get you all the news that matters to kickstart your day.
• Twitter Inc said it will roll out a new subscription product initially in Australia and Canada called Twitter Blue. Twitter Blue will let paying users edit their tweets before posting and change the color theme of their app.
• Twitter Blue will cost 2 dollar 90 cents in Canada and 3 dollars and 48 cents per month in Australia. The service will cost 2 dollars and 99 cents per month in the United States according to app details in Apple's App Store.
• Australia's Victoria state on Monday reported its biggest rise in new locally acquired COVID-19 cases. This is the biggest rise in nearly a week as authorities scramble to track the source of the highly infectious Delta variant found among infections. Authorities reported 11 new cases, up from just two a day earlier, but noted that all were linked to existing clusters.
• Lets look at this latest update from the world of Rugby.
• Jordie Barrett missed two late penalties as the ACT Brumbies notched up only the second win by an Australian team in the Super Rugby Trans Tasman competition. The team got a narrow 12-10 victory over the Wellington Hurricanes in Canberra.
o Barrett's two missed penalties late in the game handed the Brumbies a win that moves them on to five points from their first four games. Earlier in the day, the Otago Highlanders emerged from a frantic first half to notch up a 59-23 win over the New South Wales Waratahs in Dunedin to secure a bonus point victory.
o The Melbourne Rebels' Super Rugby Trans-Tasman match against the Canterbury Crusaders has been switched from Melbourne to Sydney.
o The unbeaten Crusaders need victory against the winless Rebels in the final match of the tournament to give themselves their best chance of making the final.
• Lets see whats happening next in the field of sports.
• Australia coach Graham Arnold will shake up his match-day squad for the World Cup qualifier against Taiwan as the Socceroos look to continue their unbeaten run on the road to Qatar.
o Lastly news from the world of cricket - England fast bowler Ollie Robinson has been suspended from "all international cricket" after historical racist and sexist tweets came to light earlier this week when he made his test debut against New Zealand.
o The Therapeutic Goods Administration or the TGA has implemented arrangements to facilitate the communication of information about approved COVID-19 vaccines. These arrangements permit health professionals, businesses and media outlets to develop their own materials about TGA-approved COVID-19 vaccines.
o Further information about these arrangements, including examples of acceptable advertising and communications will be available from 7 June in the guidance document Communicating about COVID-19 vaccines.