- Adveritas (ASX:AV1) has announced the official integration of TrafficGuard into the Google Cloud Marketplace.
- AV1 believes that the integration of TrafficGuard into the Google Cloud Marketplace will add to the Company’s annualised revenue growth rate.
- Backed by this announcement, the shares of the Company rose by over 9% on ASX today.
ASX-listed Software Company Adveritas Limited (ASX:AV1) shared via an announcement on Thursday that its wholly-owned firm TrafficGuard has been officially accepted and integrated into the Google Cloud Marketplace.
In addition, the Company revealed that Google has vetted solutions that have entered the Google Cloud Marketplace against security vulnerabilities, and the Marketplace enables solutions to be readily adopted with reduced contracting times.
The announcement revealed that TrafficGuard will now be marketed globally to Google Cloud’s customers using Google Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising. Adveritas and Google’s go-to-market (GTM) team are currently working on joint PR, customer engagement and marketing of the TrafficGuard product.
AV1 stated that the key benefits that TrafficGuard’s integration into the Google Cloud Marketplace will offer are:
- Opens an additional sales channel with Google Cloud reps selling the TrafficGuard solution on behalf of Adveritas, with the first client already in trial.
- Provides access to Google Cloud’s customer base across numerous key targeted countries.
- Reduces the sales cycle for potential customers that already have Google as a preferred partner because legal and procurement times, which account for the majority of the sales cycle, are substantially reduced.
Noticeably, TrafficGuard is the only PPC advertising verification solution to enter the Google Marketplace worldwide and is the only solution in Australia and New Zealand to join this global marketplace over the last 12 months.
The stock AV1 closed 4.761% higher at AU$0.110 per share today.
TrafficGuard’s acceptance into the Google Cloud Marketplace has been an essential objective for Adveritas over the last nine months. The Company looks to take advantage of the considerable benefits from the Google Cloud Marketplace as it swiftly scales TrafficGuard’s services. The integration of TrafficGuard into the Google Cloud Marketplace will further accelerate the Company’s annualised revenue growth rate.