Temple & Webster Group Ltd (ASX:TPW) unveiled its half-yearly results for the period ended 31 December 2020 on 2 February 2021.
Following are the key takeaways of the announcement:
- H1 revenue of $161.6 million, up 118% year-on-year.
- EBIDTA of $14.8 million, versus $2.3 million in pcp (up 556%).
- Cash flow positive half with ending cash balance of $85.7 million, including proceeds of a $40 million placement.
- Active customers up 102% to 687,000.
- Trade and Commercial division grew 89% year on year.
FOR DETAILED DISCUSSION, VISIT: Temple & Webster (ASX:TPW) declares impressive H1 FY21 results amid COVID-19 challenges
Meanwhile, the stock was spotted trading at $10.630 per share with market capitalisation at $1.32 billion at 2:27 PM AEDT.