Western Areas Limited (ASX:WSA) has released its Q3 FY2020 activities report for the period ended 31 March 2020. Below are the highlights:
- Covid-19 management plans implemented to safeguard the health and safety of its staff, contractors, and the broader community in which it functions.
- Nickel production & sales volumes continued as scheduled during the March quarter.
- Total during the quarter was 5,896 tonnes.
- Total Nickel in Concentrate was 5,154 tonnes.
- Total 6,038 tonnes of Nickel was sold.
- Operating cash flow during the quarter was $22.5 million.
- Cash at bank by the quarter end was $181.4 million with zero debt.
- Nickel offtake agreements effortlessly transitioned to new improved deals.
- Odysseus underground mine rehabilitation & surface infrastructure developing with good progress.