Resolute Mining Limited (ASX: RSG) announces excellent drill results from the exploration program conducted at the recently acquired Mako Gold Mine in Senegal and Côte d’Ivoire.
- The most significant results have been generated by diamond drilling undertaken at the Mako Gold Mine, which confirmed the potential of a coherent high-grade lode at the north-eastern end of the Mako open pit.
- The significant results from the Mako Gold Mine demonstrate the potential for mine life extension.
Some of the significant results of the drilling are as below:
- Drill Hole- PWD423 intercepted 6m at 14.9g/t Au from 224.7m.
- Drill Hole- PWD424 intercepted 6m at 11.7g/t Au from 224.7m.
- Drill Hole- PWD425 intercepted 10.5m at 5.4g/t Au from 229.7m.
- Drill Hole- PWD435 intercepted 6m at 8.3g/t Au from 58.2m.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.