ABS has provided an update on retail trade for June 2020.
- Australian retail turnover increased 2.4% in June 2020, seasonally adjusted as per the preliminary retail trade figures.
- Turnover grew 8.2% when compared to the previous corresponding period.
- The growth during June 2020 was due to rise in cafes, restaurants, and takeaway food services. Retail trade was also influenced by clothing, footwear, and personal accessory retailing.
- Minor growth of 0.9% was seen in food retailing.
- Household goods retailing dropped in June 2020.
Penny stocks have been known to attract investors who are looking for explosive gains and it is possible to get lucky with these typically speculative investments. Just as the name suggests, penny stocks trade at low prices and are common shares of small public companies.
Get an exclusive insight into the features of penny stocks along with their pros and cons. Read about what you should be wary about when figuring out ways to invest in them, so that the possibility for big rewards does not tend to outweigh the risks.