Arafura Resources Limited (ASX:ARU) has announced the Quarterly cashflow report for the quarter ended 31 December 2019. A few highlights from the announcement are as follows:
- The company has started tendering of the hydrometallurgical plant contract and commencement of pre-front end engineering and design works
- The drilling and metallurgical programs completed to potentially extend the Nolans mine life beyond 23 years.
- Arafura’s engagement with debt advisory groups and export credit agencies in progress with key groups in Japan, Germany, the USA and Australia
- The industry ministry of Japan secures US$423 million to diversify supplies of critical materials including rare earths.
- The company cash reserves of $22.93 million at 31 December 2019 and appointed Cathy Moises as non-executive director.
- Arafura Resources targeted Q1 CY2020 for completion of agreement with Talaxis Ltd.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.