Gold producer company, Alacer Gold Corp. (ASX: AQG) has released its operating & financial results for the full-year ending on December 31, 2019. Key financial highlights are as mentioned below,
- Full-year and Normalized attributable earnings were $0.39 per share or $116.3 million and $0.37 per share or $109.9 million, respectively.
- Debt was $280 million, net debt was $47 million and consolidated cash was $233 million.
- Gold sales for the entire year was 395,046 ounces, thereby, total gold sales proceeds were $552.5 million.
- Cash flow from operating activities was $255.2 million and had over $217 million as unlevered free cash flow.
- Çöpler sulfide plant of the company has cleared the lender’s completion test.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.