Hotel Property Investments Ltd (ASX: HPI)

Company Profile: Hotel Property Investments Ltd (ASX: HPI) is an Australia-based owner of freehold properties located across Queensland and South Australia. The group primarily holds a portfolio of pub sites and on-site specialty stores. It generates revenue from rental income, 95% of which is derived from leasing the pubs while remaining 5% comes from specialty tenants leasing the specialty stores located on the pub sites. Coles group and Australian Leisure & Hospitality, joint venture of Woolworths group, are the major lessee of group’s portfolio.

Join Our Discussion

Start discussion with value Investors for ASX Stock Market Investment and Opinion.


6 Cannabis Stocks under Investor’s Limelight…

Cannabis companies that sell both medicinal weed and recreational pot. Marijuana stocks to look at. Marijuana mergers and acquisitions. Dispensary data analytics. Upcoming marijuana IPO’s Those phrases have become increasingly common as marijuana legalization spreads.

Global spending on legal cannabis is expected to grow 230% to $32 billion in 2020 as compared to $9.5 in 2017, according to Arcview Market Research and BDS Analytics. As of June 29, 2018 the United States Marijuana Index, despite a lot of uncertainty around regulations, has over the past 1 year gained 71.49%, as compared to about 12% gain seen by the S&P 500.

Click here for your FREE Report