* Lumentum Holdings Inc is expected to show a rise in quarterly revenue when it reports results on February 9. * The San Jose California-based company is expected to report a 13.5% increase in revenue to $506.986 million from $446.7 million a year ago, according to the mean estimate from 14 analysts, based on Refinitiv data. The company's guidance on November 8 2022, for the period ended December 31, was for revenue between $490.00 million and $520.00 million. * Refinitiv's mean analyst estimate for Lumentum Holdings Inc is for earnings of $1.32 per share. The company's EPS guidance on November 8 2022, for the period ended December 31, was between $1.20 and $1.45 * The current average analyst rating on the shares is "buy" and the breakdown of recommendations is 11 "strong buy" or "buy," 6 "hold" and no "sell" or "strong sell." * The mean earnings estimate of analysts was unchanged in the last three months. * Wall Street's median 12-month price target for Lumentum Holdings Inc is $72, above its last closing price of $60.92. The company's guidance on November 8 2022 for the period ended December 31 was for Earnings before Interest and Taxes between USD98 million and USD114.4 million. Previous quarterly performance (using preferred earnings measure in US dollars). QUARTER STARMINESM REFINITIV ACTUAL BEAT, SURPRI ENDING ARTESTIMAT IBES MET, SE % E® ESTIMATE MISSED Sep. 30 2022 1.56 1.56 1.69 Beat 8.4 Jun. 30 2022 1.34 1.33 1.47 Beat 10.7 Mar. 31 2022 1.12 1.12 1.19 Beat 6.6 Dec. 31 2021 1.59 1.58 1.60 Beat 1.5 Sep. 1.56 1.55 1.79 Beat 15.3 30 2021 Jun. 30 2021 1.07 1.05 1.15 Beat 9 Mar. 31 2021 1.41 1.40 1.40 Met 0.1 Dec. 31 2020 1.93 1.90 1.99 Beat 4.7 This summary was machine generated February 7 at 19:34 GMT. All figures in US dollars unless otherwise stated.
Lumentum Holdings Inc expected to post earnings of $1.32 a share - Earnings Preview
The above content is directly sourced from Reuters under a contractual arrangement. The content is being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; and does not constitute an endorsement or approval by Kalkine Media of any of the products, services, or opinions of the organization or individual. The user is apprised that Kalkine Media bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality, or content of Reuters, any external sites, or for that of subsequent links. The user is requested to contact Reuters directly for answers to questions regarding the content. Please note that Kalkine Media may be compensated by the advertisers that appear on the website, based on your interaction with the advertisements or advertisers.
U.S. trade commission sides with iRobot, bans SharkNinja robot vacuum imports
- March 21, 2023 03:24 PM PDT
REFILE-Judge to Trump: Trial date in NY civil fraud case 'written in stone'
- March 21, 2023 03:23 PM PDT
US officials talked about raising deposit insurance without Congress -sources
- March 21, 2023 03:08 PM PDT
Silicon Valley Bank's former owner, FDIC bracing for fight over $2 bln
- March 21, 2023 03:04 PM PDT
GameStop shares surge as cost cuts drive surprise profit
- March 21, 2023 02:57 PM PDT
First Republic Rescue May Rely On Us Backing To Facilitate Deal - Bloomberg News
- March 21, 2023 02:55 PM PDT